Buying new aluminium windows for your home is a considerable investment, and so it is really important that you take the time to conduct proper research and choose to spend your money on a brand that really delivers on everything they say they will. We have put together this guide for homeowners looking to buy aluminium windows to help you make the most informed choice, and to explain why our aluminium windows surpass the competition.
What are the benefits of aluminium windows?
It is no surprise as to why so many Monmouthshire homeowners are opting for aluminium windows when we start to look at the amount of benefits aluminium comes with:
- Energy efficiency and thermal performance – our Cortizo aluminium windows boast incredible energy efficiency and thermal performance designed to keep your home at a comfortable temperature all year round and save you money on your energy bills. Contemporary aluminium windows come thermally broken as standard, which means they feature a reinforced polyamide strip fixed between the inside and outside profiles. This creates an insulated barrier within the window frame, preventing heat escaping or cold entering.
- Security – Here at Monmouthshire, we understand the need for a secure home and that is why all of our aluminium windows come with internal beading as standard for added security. This means the glass unit is secured in place from inside the home, so it can’t be removed from the outside. Our Cortizo aluminium windows are accredited under the Secured By Design programme, which is an initiative that has been approved by the police.
- Slimline aesthetics and inherent strength – Aluminium windows provide added strength which allows for larger windows to be installed within a slimmer frame, as well as further security. This lets more daylight shine through into the house and provides a largely uninterrupted view of the outside.
- Long lifespan and eco-friendly – Aluminium windows can last up to an incredible 30 years. This is because aluminium is naturally very resistant to the outside elements making them less likely to warp and damage. Aluminium is also a fully sustainable product as it is 100% recyclable and non-toxic.
- Durable and easy to maintain – Our Cortizo aluminium windows are known for their resistance to corrosion, which helps them last longer, stay stronger, and require minimal maintenance. Unlike conventional uPVC windows, aluminium frames will never experience cracking, swelling, or splitting, making it one of the most reliable window material options for property owners.
Why choose Cortizo aluminium windows from Monmouthshire?
Our Cortizo aluminium windows offer unparalleled technology to South Wales homeowners looking for the ultimate aluminium window replacement. Cortizo is an outstanding brand that focuses on expertly designed, top-functioning, and durable products. Cortizo is one of the sector’s leading companies in Europe, and is undoubtedly a brand that you can trust with your next home improvement plans.
Outstanding thermal performance with aluminium windows
Thermal performance and energy efficiency is more important than ever to ensure homes meet certain standards and provide optimum comfort. Our Cortizo windows will keep you warm in winter and cool in summer, meaning your house is comfortable all year round. A warmer home will mean you’re not reaching for the thermostat in the colder winter months – saving you money! Cortizo windows provide an A+ WER (Window Energy rating) and boast incredibly low U-Values from 1.0 W/ m²K, which is far below the required U-Value of 1.6Wm2K or less.
Strong and robust aluminium windows by nature
Cortizo Windows have been crafted with ultimate durability in mind. This is why they are renowned as some of the leading aluminium windows in Europe. In designing Cortizo windows, they considered factors such as:
- Having the ability to endure hard weather.
- Resisting the effects of time.
- Connections and hinges that can last a long time.
- Strength and endurance for all purposes.
Aluminium windows with acoustic insulation
Cortizo aluminium windows offer incredible acoustic insulation to help keep homes as free as possible of noise pollution. Cortizo has designed its systems with all of the latest technological developments to ensure you experience as much peace and quiet as possible in your home.
Designed to suit your South Wales home
Cortizo windows are available in any RAL colour and come in a variety of styles to suit South Wales homes from Chepstow to Abergavenny and beyond:
Contact Monmouthshire Windows for high performance aluminium windows and doors
With over 20 years of experience, The Monmouthshire Window Company has built a reputation as leading double glaziers in the Monmouthshire area. Our team are passionate about delivering outstanding customer service and high-quality products, windows, doors, conservatories, and replacement conservatory roofs. To see our varied range of products to suit any home, pop into our showrooms. For any more information, give us a call on 01291 430 353 or contact us online.
- Which is better: PVC vs Aluminium Doors
- Which aluminium brand is best for windows?
- New aluminium windows and bifold doors in Sherston, Wiltshire
- How uPVC windows can help reduce your energy bills!
- What are the differences between an orangery and a conservatory?
Want to know more?Request more info