We are a Supalite Roof Approved Installer
Supalite – the extra lightweight tiled roof system, only allows approved installers to fit their innovative roofs. We are trusted to fit them due to our fantastic reputation and history of customer satisfaction – we’ve been pleasing customers with our home improvement services across South East Wales for the last 15 years.
Dated Conservatory? Modernise with Supalite
Conservatories installed in the last century are renowned for being thermally inefficient – they are stuffy in Summer and cold in Winter. They are also very noisy and may have glazed or polycarbonate roofs that mist or get dirty easily. If you’ve got an old conservatory, you are probably one of thousands of households who are fed up with their living space going to waste.
Luckily, a Supalite roof replacement can turn your conservatory into a living space that can be enjoyed all year round. It involves installing brand new lightweight tiles, insulation layers and a ‘breathable’ membrane to optimise thermal efficiency.
This means that heat is retained in the Winter, but the space can remain cool in the Summer. Installing a Supalite roof effectively creates a new extension for your home, enabling you to maximise your living space throughout the year, whether choosing to relax, entertain in it, or simply admire it!
Benefits and Features when installed by The Monmouthshire Window Company:
- Suited to any existing conservatory that needs updating
- Quick to install to existing window frames- meaning as little disruption to your home as possible
- Life expectancy of at least 60 years for the roof tiles
- Choice of tile and slate colours, making it easy to match the style of your home
- Meet building regulations and exceeds energy requirements for home improvements
- Reliable tradesmen who have been delivery high-quality products and service for 15 years
Features & Benefits
- High-specification & durable materials used
- Suited to different styles of property
- Increased energy efficiency – decreased energy expenditure
- Range of colour and finish options
- Choice of additional hardware – added decoration or security
- Quick to install & easy to maintain
Want to know more?