Don’t be unhinged – choose high-performance doors in Monmouthshire
The Monmouthshire Window Company have 15 years’ experience in the home improvement industry. This means we know which doors are the best performing for different homes. Whether you want to prioritise style, thermal efficiency, security or all of these factors in one, we have a wide range of options to tick all your boxes, however specific.
If you want to update your home’s entrances with classic styles, we offer elegant patio and french doors. If you’re after a durable front door, we have many entrance and composite options. Or if you want to bridge the divide between your inside and outside living spaces, opt for one of our high-performance bifold doors, available in state-of-the-art aluminium.
Guaranteed performance as standard
All of our products come with energy efficient double glazing and Yale locking systems as standard, whether bifold, patio, entrance or composite doors. The Monmouthshire Window Company therefore make it easy to insulate and secure your property, wherever you live in the Monmouthshire region.
Combining high-performance products and quality installation is easy when opting for a composite door from us – we are partnered with Door-Stop International, the manufacturer of the UK’s favourite composite.
Why choose The Monmouthshire Window Company?
With over 15 years of experience in the home improvement industry, we use our knowledge to supply and install high-performance doors for your home. We also offer these benefits with door installation:
- Yale locks as standard – optimise the security of your home
- Glazed doors come with Planitherm A Rated energy efficient glass as standard
- Thermal efficiency across the whole range – say goodbye to draughts
- Many colours and styles to choose from – choose a bespoke style for your home
- Quick and undisruptive installations at a time convenient to you
Features & Benefits
- High-specification & durable materials used
- Suited to different styles of property
- Increased energy efficiency – decreased energy expenditure
- Range of colour and finish options
- Choice of additional hardware – added decoration or security
- Quick to install & easy to maintain
Want to know more?