Local double glazing specialists based in Monmouthshire
The Monmouthshire Window Company was originally formed as a partnership over fifteen years ago, and over the past decade have established themselves as one of the leading double glazing companies serving the Monmouthshire area. During this time, we have grown from a single installation team to boast our own state-of-the-art showroom in Caldicot, and operate with three fully-trained fitting teams.
We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and quality of product, building a reputation as leading double glaziers in the Monmouthshire area, serving homeowners based in Abergavenny, Chepstow, Monmouthshire, Usk and Magor – anywhere within a 25-mile radius of Caldicot!
Fully accredited window & door installers
The Monmouthshire Window Company is run by a team of experienced industry experts. The team includes a management division who oversee all day to day functions of the business, as well as accountants, service engineers, surveyors and installers. Because we have teams made up of specialists in their respective fields, we can offer you a seamless service from start to finish – from initial quote to post-installation.
We also employ three teams of subcontractors to assist in carrying out our installations. All subcontract teams employed by The Monmouthshire Window Company are fully trained to install our windows, doors and conservatories, and can also fit conservatories with our Supalite roofs.
As a company we are fully accredited to offer you financial protection when buying your home improvements, providing complete peace of mind when dealing with The Monmouthshire Window Company. Our accreditations include:
FENSA – We are a FENSA registered company, ensuring that our windows, doors and conservatories are in line with current Building Regulations
GGFi – All of our guarantees are backed by GGFi (The Glass and Glazing Federation), meaning that you’ll still be protected should a company cease to trade before the expiration of a guarantee
Buying from The Monmouthshire Window Company is easy. Here’s the process in 5 simple steps:
- Make an appointment via phone, or contact us through the website
- A member of our sales team will go over your requirements and supply a price the same day or week – whichever suits your preference
- A survey will then be carried out by one of our highly experienced surveyors, with detailed measuring of the installation site
- Monmouthshire will arrange the ordering of materials and personnel, liaising with the customer on delivery and installation dates. Average order wait is 4-5 weeks
- Whilst the product(s) is being fitted, one of our dedicated customer representatives will keep in contact with both the fitting teams and customer to ensure that both parties are happy through to the job’s completion