Local double glazing installers in Monmouthshire
The Monmouthshire Window Company was originally formed as a partnership over fifteen years ago, establishing themselves as one of the leading double glazing companies in the Monmouthshire area. During this time, we have grown from a single installation team to boast our own 3 state-of-the-art showrooms in South Wales and built up an excellent local reputation with homeowners across Abergavenny, Chepstow, Monmouthshire, Usk and Magor – anywhere within a 25-mile radius of Caldicot!
Our high-performance product range has also grown over the years, promising we can provide the perfect tailor-made double glazing solutions to complement your home! From uPVC casement windows, to composite front doors to a modern conservatory.
Expertly trained window & door installers
The Monmouthshire Window Company is run by a team of experienced industry experts. The team includes a professional management division who oversee all day to day functions of the business, as well as accountants, service engineers, surveyors and highly-trained installers. Because we have teams made up of dedicated specialists in their respective fields, we can offer you a seamless service from start to finish.
We also employ five teams of professional subcontractors to assist in carrying out our installations who are fully trained to install our windows, doors and conservatories.
Our double glazing accreditations
We are fully accredited to offer you financial protection when buying our home improvement products. Our accreditations verify that our range of products have been rigorously tested to meet strict industry standards, ensuring they offer excellent home security and energy efficiency capabilities.
Our industry accreditations include:
FENSA – We are a FENSA registered company, ensuring that our windows, doors and conservatories are in line with current Building Regulations
GGFi – All of our guarantees are backed by GGFi (The Glass and Glazing Federation), meaning that you’ll still be protected should a company cease to trade before the expiration of a guarantee
As highly experienced double glazing installers near you, we strive to make the process easy and streamlined for South Wales homeowners. Here’s the installation process in 5 simple steps:
- Make an appointment via phone, or contact us through the website
- A member of our sales team will go over your requirements and supply a price the same day or week – whichever suits your preference
- A survey will then be carried out by one of our highly experienced surveyors, with detailed measuring of the installation site
- Monmouthshire will arrange the ordering of materials and personnel, liaising with the customer on delivery and installation dates. Average order wait is 4-5 weeks
- Whilst the product(s) is being fitted, one of our dedicated customer representatives will keep in contact with both the fitting teams and customer to ensure that both parties are happy through to the job’s completion